Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Man's Acre is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Bethersden
- District/Borough: Ashford
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°8'34"N 0°42'44"E
- Eastings/Northings: 589825, 141674
- OS Grid: TQ898416
- Mapcode Local: GBR QVC.6XZ
- Mapcode Global: VHKKK.9JFQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Man's Acre within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.