Whinny Clump, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Whinny Clump is a forest or wood in Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Brough
- Parish/Community: Welton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'48"N 0°31'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 497147, 425136
- OS Grid: SE971251
- Mapcode Local: GBR STRH.4J
- Mapcode Global: WHGFN.VX0G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Whinny Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.