Valleyfield, Midlothian

Houses at Valleyfield, Penicuik

Uploader's Comments

Part of a recent development on the site of a former paper mill and the Penicuik railway station opened in 1872, closed in 1951 - see for more details.

Uploaded to Geograph by Jim Barton on 15 December 2011

Creative Commons License Photo © Jim Barton, 15 December 2011. Licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons licence

Photo Navigator is a Good Stuff website.