Shelmore Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shelmore Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Forton
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°47'25"N 2°17'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 379901, 321457
- OS Grid: SJ799214
- Mapcode Local: GBR 05K.1GL
- Mapcode Global: WH9CS.N466
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shelmore Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.