Ryal Fold, Blackburn with Darwen

The Royal Arms

Uploader's Comments

The Royal Arms was built early in the 19th century as two cottages. Hollinshead Mill (1859 - 1903) was built on the site of, what is now, the pub car park and the cottages were combined to make the Mill Superintendent's house; it has only been a pub since about 1930.

Uploaded to Geograph by David Dixon on 12 July 2012

Creative Commons License Photo © David Dixon, 12 July 2012. Licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons licence

Photo Navigator

BritishPlaceNames.uk is a Good Stuff website.