New Town, Bath and North East Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Town is a hamlet in Bath and North East Somerset
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Chew Magna
- Unitary Authority: Bath and North East Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°20'57"N 2°35'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 358803, 161311
- OS Grid: ST588613
- Mapcode Local: GBR JQ.VBGH
- Mapcode Global: VH897.0BKW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Town within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.