In 1203, King John granted a Royal Charter to Naseby enabling it to hold a weekly market. This market cross originally stood opposite All Saints church but was moved to its present position in 1993 by Naseby Parish Council.
Uploaded to Geograph by Philip Halling on 15 August 2013
Photo © Philip Halling, 15 August 2013. Licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons licence