We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Maer Cliff is a cliff or slope in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Bude-Stratton
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°50'44"N 4°33'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 220201, 108237
- OS Grid: SS202082
- Mapcode Local: GBR K1.W5TG
- Mapcode Global: FRA 16BV.YYX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Maer Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.