Maamy's Hole, Shetland Islands
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Maamy's Hole is a coastal landform in Shetland Islands
- Unitary Authority: Shetland Islands
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 60°12'5"N 1°36'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 422127, 1146410
- OS Grid: HU221464
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q1DS.2CL
- Mapcode Global: XHD2T.JV47
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Maamy's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.