We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Kellaways is a hamlet in Wiltshire
- Parish/Community: Langley Burrell Without
- Unitary Authority: Wiltshire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°28'49"N 2°4'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395002, 175712
- OS Grid: ST950757
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2SC.4MD
- Mapcode Global: VHB3V.01RY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Kellaways within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Kellaways in the Domesday Book
A village in Chippenham hundred,
in the county of Wiltshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Dunn of Brimpsfield
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Osbern Giffard
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Osbern Giffard
- Taxable Value: 10 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £4 in 1070; £5 in 1086
- Households: 2 villagers; 3 smallholders; 4 slaves; 4 other households
- Plough Teams: 3 lord's ploughs; 3 men's ploughs (6 plough lands)
- Meadow: 10 acres