Jubilee Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Jubilee Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: East Tanfield
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'49"N 1°33'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 429170, 478022
- OS Grid: SE291780
- Mapcode Local: GBR KMLX.86
- Mapcode Global: WHC7G.3R2S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Jubilee Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.