We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Idlicote is a village in Warwickshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Idlicote
- District/Borough: Stratford-on-Avon
- County: Warwickshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°5'49"N 1°35'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 428499, 244399
- OS Grid: SP284443
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5PG.G0K
- Mapcode Global: VHBYG.GKQ4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Idlicote within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Idlicote in the Domesday Book
A village in Fexhole hundred,
in the county of Warwickshire.
- Lords of the Manor in 1066: Hafgrim; Ordheah
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Robert of Stafford
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Robert of Stafford
- Taxable Value: 5 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £4 in 1066; £8 in 1086
- Households: 26 villagers; 3 smallholders; 7 slaves
- Plough Teams: 3 lord's ploughs; 8 men's ploughs (9 plough lands)