Described in the OS Name Book of 1848-1852 as a small, nearly round conical island which is about 120 feet high and connected to the shore at low water.
Uploaded to Geograph by Claire Pegrum on 5 June 2017
Photo © Claire Pegrum, 5 June 2017.
Licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons licence
BritishPlaceNames.uk is a Good Stuff website.