Galla Hill Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Galla Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°52'54"N 4°10'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 260615, 556275
- OS Grid: NX606562
- Mapcode Local: GBR JH2T.0N8
- Mapcode Global: WH4W2.VKGG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Galla Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Galla Hill Plantation