Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gaddings Dam is a water feature in Calderdale
- Parish/Community: Todmorden
- Unitary Authority: Calderdale
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°41'56"N 2°4'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395500, 422500
- OS Grid: SD955225
- Mapcode Local: GBR FTZN.QS
- Mapcode Global: WHB8L.59Q5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gaddings Dam within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.