Callace Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Callace Dale is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Lund
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'19"N 0°36'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 491933, 446387
- OS Grid: SE919463
- Mapcode Local: GBR SR78.FQ
- Mapcode Global: WHGDV.Q3F9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Callace Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.