Black Wood, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Black Wood is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Bainton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°57'54"N 0°31'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 496827, 453104
- OS Grid: SE968531
- Mapcode Local: GBR SQSL.0D
- Mapcode Global: WHGDH.WLWQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Black Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.