Bellhouse Plantation, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bellhouse Plantation is a forest or wood in Lincolnshire
- Parish/Community: Scredington
- District/Borough: North Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°58'4"N 0°22'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 509560, 342406
- OS Grid: TF095424
- Mapcode Local: GBR GSC.WTF
- Mapcode Global: WHGKF.9N0P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bellhouse Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.