Batcombe Hill Clump, Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batcombe Hill Clump is a forest or wood in Dorset
- Parish/Community: Sydling St. Nicholas
- District/Borough: West Dorset
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'42"N 2°33'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 361207, 103378
- OS Grid: ST612033
- Mapcode Local: GBR MS.X377
- Mapcode Global: FRA 56JX.5J7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batcombe Hill Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.