Bartlet's Wood, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bartlet's Wood is a forest or wood in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Sedlescombe
- District/Borough: Rother
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°56'45"N 0°31'52"E
- Eastings/Northings: 577904, 119342
- OS Grid: TQ779193
- Mapcode Local: GBR PW3.P2B
- Mapcode Global: FRA D60L.SWZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bartlet's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.