We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ballast Hill is a wetland in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Stutton
- District/Borough: Tendring
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°56'54"N 1°6'0"E
- Eastings/Northings: 613143, 232323
- OS Grid: TM131323
- Mapcode Local: GBR TNZ.WF0
- Mapcode Global: VHLCC.09X1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ballast Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.