Opened in 1886 by the Taff Vale Railway on its line from Cardiff to Merthyr Tydfil. View north west towards Merthyr. The remains of the former northbound platform can be seen on the left.
Uploaded to Geograph by Nigel Thompson on 11 August 2012
Photo © Nigel Thompson, 11 August 2012.
Licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons licence
BritishPlaceNames.uk is a Good Stuff website.