Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Yewtree Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Romsey Extra
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°58'5"N 1°30'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 434436, 118855
- OS Grid: SU344188
- Mapcode Local: GBR 75M.8SB
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76QK.94H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Yewtree Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.