Yatscombe Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Yatscombe Copse is a forest or wood in Boars Hill, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Boars Hill
- Parish/Community: Sunningwell
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°43'4"N 1°16'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 449758, 202388
- OS Grid: SP497023
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7Y5.6XS
- Mapcode Global: VHCY0.R22T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Yatscombe Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.