Woodlea Wood, Argyll and Bute
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Woodlea Wood is a forest or wood in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 56°0'29"N 4°51'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 221933, 683154
- OS Grid: NS219831
- Mapcode Local: GBR 08.TDP9
- Mapcode Global: WH2M2.C71W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Woodlea Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.