White's Green Plantation, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White's Green Plantation is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Lurgashall
- District/Borough: Chichester
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°1'8"N 0°39'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 494747, 125283
- OS Grid: SU947252
- Mapcode Local: GBR FG4.4B2
- Mapcode Global: FRA 96JF.8C1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White's Green Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.