White's Common, East Dorset
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White's Common is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Pitton and Farley
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°3'36"N 1°40'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 423128, 129013
- OS Grid: SU231290
- Mapcode Local: GBR 62X.J84
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76D9.STR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White's Common within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.