Whiterock Hole Copse, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Whiterock Hole Copse is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Otterford
- District/Borough: Taunton Deane
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°57'24"N 3°5'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 323483, 118036
- OS Grid: ST234180
- Mapcode Local: GBR M1.N4S8
- Mapcode Global: FRA 46DL.5PF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Whiterock Hole Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.