We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Whiteness Gap is a beach in Margate, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Margate
- Parish/Community: Broadstairs and St. Peters
- District/Borough: Thanet
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Beach
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°23'15"N 1°26'27"E
- Eastings/Northings: 639502, 170998
- OS Grid: TR395709
- Mapcode Local: GBR WZV.YZP
- Mapcode Global: VHMCP.XDL6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Whiteness Gap within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.