Whiteley's Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Whiteley's Plantation is a forest or wood in Heanor, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Heanor
- Parish/Community: Smalley
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'53"N 1°22'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 442211, 344739
- OS Grid: SK422447
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7FK.1TC
- Mapcode Global: WHDGG.WWLT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Whiteley's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.