White Tor Wood, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Tor Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Cromford
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°6'52"N 1°32'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 430822, 357605
- OS Grid: SK308576
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6BG.M7F
- Mapcode Global: WHCDP.9ZF2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Tor Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.