Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Pike is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Dunnerdale-with-Seathwaite
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°21'0"N 3°9'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 324902, 495564
- OS Grid: SD249955
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6LD4.BC
- Mapcode Global: WH71C.GXYJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Pike within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.