White Moor Covert, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Moor Covert is a forest or wood in Leicestershire
- Parish/Community: Sutton Cheney
- District/Borough: Hinckley and Bosworth
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°35'15"N 1°26'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438368, 299030
- OS Grid: SP383990
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6JZ.PZK
- Mapcode Global: WHDJK.X7S1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Moor Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.