We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Howe is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Fawcett Forest
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°25'51"N 2°44'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 352363, 504197
- OS Grid: NY523041
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9KB6.HC
- Mapcode Global: WH829.YWCH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Howe within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.