White Hart Wood, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Hart Wood is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Marcham
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°41'53"N 1°20'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445147, 200132
- OS Grid: SP451001
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7Y8.FZ6
- Mapcode Global: VHCXZ.LL43
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Hart Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.