White Gate Plantation, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Gate Plantation is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Castle Combe
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°29'58"N 2°13'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 384218, 177872
- OS Grid: ST842778
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1QG.TKM
- Mapcode Global: VH963.BK3R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Gate Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.