We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Fall is a coastal landform in St Margaret's at Cliffe, Kent
- Built-Up Area: St Margaret's at Cliffe
- Parish/Community: St. Margaret's at Cliffe
- District/Borough: Dover
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°9'39"N 1°23'55"E
- Eastings/Northings: 637743, 145693
- OS Grid: TR377456
- Mapcode Local: GBR X2Q.0H1
- Mapcode Global: VHMDV.62CQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Fall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.