White Edge Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Edge Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Highlow
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°18'53"N 1°41'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 420879, 379820
- OS Grid: SK208798
- Mapcode Local: GBR JZN3.BF
- Mapcode Global: WHCCN.1YF3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Edge Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.