White Bridge Plantation, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
White Bridge Plantation is a forest or wood in Great Ponton, Lincolnshire
- Built-Up Area: Great Ponton
- Parish/Community: Great Ponton
- District/Borough: South Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°50'55"N 0°38'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 492024, 328786
- OS Grid: SK920287
- Mapcode Local: GBR DQX.G8T
- Mapcode Global: WHGKW.6NWH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of White Bridge Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.