Whit Hill, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Whit Hill is a hill or mountain in Saxton, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Saxton
- Parish/Community: Saxton with Scarthingwell
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°50'2"N 1°16'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 448225, 437765
- OS Grid: SE482377
- Mapcode Local: GBR MSL3.3D
- Mapcode Global: WHDBG.HW2R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Whit Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.