Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Whalt Point is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°52'4"N 2°4'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395538, 663857
- OS Grid: NT955638
- Mapcode Local: GBR F0ZL.0C
- Mapcode Global: WH9XY.4R5Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Whalt Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.