Wetleys Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wetleys Wood is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Lillingstone Dayrell with Luffield Abbey
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°4'4"N 1°1'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 466500, 241500
- OS Grid: SP665415
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9WW.B2X
- Mapcode Global: VHDSW.29N3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wetleys Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.