Wet Croft Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Wet Croft Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Blymhill and Weston-under-Lizard
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°43'10"N 2°15'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 382208, 313583
- OS Grid: SJ822135
- Mapcode Local: GBR 06C.J74
- Mapcode Global: WHBF4.5WRY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Wet Croft Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.