We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Westscar Head is a coastal landform in Redcar, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Redcar
- Parish/Community: Redcar and Cleveland, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°37'35"N 1°4'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 459734, 526109
- OS Grid: NZ597261
- Mapcode Local: GBR NGXY.S8
- Mapcode Global: WHF7T.FZP1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Westscar Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.