We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
West Tump is an island in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: Marloes and St. Brides
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°43'51"N 5°28'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 159651, 209328
- OS Grid: SM596093
- Mapcode Local: GBR DSV3.MQN
- Mapcode Global: VH0V1.XRQD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of West Tump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.