West Middle Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
West Middle Copse is a forest or wood in Kennington, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Kennington
- Parish/Community: Kennington
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°42'46"N 1°15'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 451467, 201829
- OS Grid: SP514018
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8ZJ.F5C
- Mapcode Global: VHCY1.56LQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of West Middle Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.