We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
West Hoyle Bank is a wetland in Hoylake, Wirral
- Built-Up Area: Hoylake
- Parish/Community: Wirral, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Wirral
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°22'44"N 3°16'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 315502, 387643
- OS Grid: SJ155876
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5YLC.HG
- Mapcode Global: WH764.QB7H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of West Hoyle Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.