West Hill, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
West Hill is a suburban area in Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Bridlington
- Parish/Community: Bridlington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°5'0"N 0°12'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 516783, 466765
- OS Grid: TA167667
- Mapcode Local: GBR VPX6.ZX
- Mapcode Global: WHHF6.NM6B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of West Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.