West Farm Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
West Farm Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Thimbleby
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°21'5"N 1°19'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 443834, 495323
- OS Grid: SE438953
- Mapcode Local: GBR ML53.GV
- Mapcode Global: WHD7X.LW7C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of West Farm Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.