West Barnham, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
West Barnham is a village in Westergate, West Sussex
- Built-Up Area: Westergate
- Parish/Community: Eastergate
- District/Borough: Arun
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'53"N 0°38'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 495830, 104434
- OS Grid: SU958044
- Mapcode Local: GBR FJ9.T02
- Mapcode Global: FRA 96KW.S9W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of West Barnham within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.